Choose your eVoucher design
"It's a blast on these Big American Can Am 400cc four wheel drive ATVs." Our quad bike experiences are amongst the best quality in the country. We run a strict 4:1 client to instructor ratio — compared to 10:1 or even 12:1 at some other centres. A combination of the very best quads, highly trained instructors and a first rate course that is suitable for riders of all experiences, all add up to the most fun you can have on four wheels. Are you up for the challenge?
*Minimum height requirement is 5ft.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Please note that you should call us on 01845 537 766 to arrange your experience associated with use of this voucher so we can ensure the activity you require is available at a suitable time for you.
A voucher will be deemed invalid if out of date. The voucher is valid until the date specified on it. If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date they must contact the Company, whilst the voucher is still valid, and upon payment of a £25 administration charge per person, and the payment of any increase in the operators fees (if applicable) the Company shall re-issue the voucher for the same experience which shall be valid for a further 3 months.
All sales are final. Vouchers are non-refundable or part-refundable.
Exchanges (Gift Vouchers) - The customer or recipient may exchange the voucher for another experience from our selection subject to the payment of any difference in price of the experience. The customer or recipient shall not be permitted to exchange the voucher if the experience has been booked. The customer or recipient will not be allowed to exchange the voucher or be entitled to a refund in the event of losing the voucher.
Medical Conditions - Due to the nature of some activities, participation may be dangerous to health. Accordingly the recipient must notify both a representative of Yorkshire Outdoors before booking the experience of any medical condition likely to affect them. Upon signing in for the event customers are required to sign a waiver confirming their suitability for any activities they wish to participate in and absolving the company of any responsibility for ill health as a result of taking part.
Refunds and cancellations (Gift Vouchers) - Customers are not permitted to cancel a Gift Voucher, though one can be transferred to another party at a charge of a £25.00per person administration fee, provided the voucher has not expired and the experience has not been booked with the operator.
Yorkshire Outdoors reserves the right to postpone or discontinue an experience at its own discretion and an alternative activity/date will be offered to the customer. Vouchers entitle the holder to participate in a particular activity however do not have a value therefore refunds are not given against vouchers. Any changes 1 month prior to an event date will incur a re-booking charge of £25per person, and changes within 14 days are not permitted.
- yorkshire-outdoors, Felixkirk , Thirsk, YO7 2DP, t: 01845 537 766, e: firstname.lastname@example.org